Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

My Expectation About My Programme

Assalammualaikum, Hello! :)
Today I would like to tell others my reaction when I were selected for the program at Politeknik Seberang Perai (PSP).
The result has been show 27 MEI 2013.


My expectation when i saw this :-
BEFORE
The place too far.
Don't have relatives there.
Not interested with business.
Business have lot of reading.
Quite difficult.
No self-confidence.
But, when i meet a senior that studying in PSP and in semester 6, she give me a soul.

She is Nurul Ilyani Binti Uberaina :)

She told me,
In this world there is no easy thing to be successfull.
Thankful that Allah has given you the opportunity to continue your study. Just accept it!
Don't make a negative thinking about it.
"You don't know your future, but you know Allah. So trust Allah because Allah has control over our future"
AFTER
When I started learning about this program, Business study will give me a spirit and will help me to start the business. If I had finished my study of this program I can open up my own business or I can help my mother handle her business.
Business study also practice me to make a difference in the world. 
Plus, it will put us in the corporate world and the global economy as a whole.



That's all. Thank you :)





No comments:

Post a Comment