Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

My Interesting! :)

Hello peeps!
Today, I like to share my interest in my life. Actually, I like to EAT! Harharharrr....
WE LIFE TO EAT!
For me, this refers to the biological sense inherent in the concept. All humans need to eat in order to survive. Once you stop eating, you will die. To avoid this fate, you and I eat food and drink water. On the other hand, “living to eat”, is a concept that implies my eating is beyond and above my need to survive.In sum, “eat to live” is a biological understanding whereas, “live to eat” is psychological, social, and emotional.
Truthly, I like to eat Nasi Lemak Kukus & Ayam berempah, plus Burger! Hermm so Yummy! Delicious! Slurpp! Hehehe. Yes, its full with colestrol. Hewhewhew...... I don't care!
That's why i'm FAT
Personally, I can only say that eating has a very important role to play in my life. I eat to live, and for me, this is the way that benefits my health. Still, I know that as long as food is a way to have a successful life, or prove a point about how eating fast food is bad for you, people will continue to, “live to eat”.
Orite, that's all. Thanks for give me to borrow your eyes seeing and reading my post.

MUAHXX! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment