Pages

Saturday 27 July 2013

New Life at Politeknik Seberang Perai :')

Assalammualaikum, hai!
I've been here at Politeknik Seberang Perai (PSP) for a month. 
Such a many things that i've learn here.
I got a new friends, new teachers, new place, new bedroom and more.
I was in Commerce Department and was in class DPM 1B.
Here there're my classmate


and my bestfriend in the class


I Love Them <3

Moreover, I have joined my self in IM4U programme at PSP.
I got a lot of experience when I join them.

On 1th of July 2013 I was joined Program Bersama Pelajar-Pelajar Sekolah Harapan PEKTAS.
I learn how to love them.
:')

On 7th of July 2013 I followed IM4U to Bukit Teh because there is have a program with the villagers.
Many things I have learn there.


They are all my friends at PSP. They are all such a kind of friends, they guard me well. Sometimes, when we all sit down at one table, we would laugh and difficult to stop. Hahahaha.
When I was here, I got a new Life.
Life without family.
And, lastly.. I Have To Create My Life here.

"Thank you Allah"








No comments:

Post a Comment